Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) is an organic semi-crystalline polymer with high stable chemical bonds. PPS's outstanding chemical and temperature resistance distinguishes it from all other high-performance materials.
- Exceptional chemical resistance , there is no known solvent capable of disolcing PPS at temperature below 200C / 400F
- With a continous use temperature of 190C/380F, PPS performs well in high temperature environments without degradation of its properties.
- High dimensional stability providing low creep under a wide range of loading conditions.
- Low moisture absorption and high resistance to hydrolysis
- An inherently flame retardant material PPS offers higher consistecy and durability in fibers
- Easly meets most industry requirements including the FAA low Flame, Low smoke and toxicity rating