Polypropylene Air Jet Textured Yarns .Polyester Coated Yarn.
Polypropylene "TASLAN" with the advantage of the lower specific weight of PP. This allows lighter weaves with an equal covering or a more compact fabric with an equal weight.
Polyester den 230 in 1 kg., that is Km. (1000/330) 10=Km. 30,30
TEPAR yarns den 217 in 1 kg., that is Km. (1000/210) 10= Km. 46,08
- Produced and pigmented without the use of hazardous chemicals and environmentally-harmful dyestuffs (e.g. AZO acids)
- Less weight is needed to achieve the same volume or feel
- o Has a surface which is impossible to moisten
- Has a very strong resistance to chemicals
- Light resistance
- Fastness to rubbing and washing is significantly better than piece dyed Polyester
- Always feels warm and dry
- Does not provide a breeding ground for bacteria and micro-organisms
- Unaffected in both strength and dimensions by contact with water
- Non Allergic
- Fell soft and Neutral
PP Yarns uses are: Upholstery Fabrics, Seating Fabrics, Carpets, Contract, Clothes ...
- AJT 340/172 SD-RD
- AJT 750/344 SD-RD
- AJT 1100/516 SD-RD
- AJT 2200/1032 SD-RD
- Other counts available upon request
- Available in unicolor or mélange