Made from 100% recycled material.
Ecofil is 100% recycled polyester yarn made from both post-consumer and post-industrial waste
Ecofil by Tepar is a 100% recycled polyester yarn made from both post-consumer and post-industrial waste.
It can be dyed at the spun fibre stage. It’s uses range from home furnishings through to automotive upholstery
- Made from 100% Recyled materials
- Conserves naturel resources
- Design Flexibility
- Consistent quality
- DTY (FB / SD): 83F36, 83F72,167F48 , 167F144, 330F96
- ATY (FB / SD): 167F144, 330F96, 660F192, 1000F288
- Ecofil can apply to knitting and weaving
- Ecofil has the same functions and characteristics as virgin Polyester